One-year limited warranty.
The warranty starts once the product is delivered to your shipping address. For more information, please see our General terms & conditions of sale
.To benefit from a warranty, you must contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating that you want to benefit from the warranty and by attaching your purchase invoice and a picture of the product.What the Warranty does not cover
The Circular products that are considered as a consumable (Changeable Outer-shell, Sizing kit and Gift cards);
- Wrong size order
- Normal wear and tear of the Product; and more broadly physical damages that appear after the Products are received whether it affects the operation of the Products or not;
- Any use of the Product that is contrary to the usually expected use of the Product and the user guide (circular.xyz/user-guide);
- Any use of a Product that is contrary to or not explicitly authorized within the recommendations published by Circular on the Product;
- Damage caused by or due to an accident, abuse, misuse, corrosion, flood, fire, earthquake or any other external cause;
- Visible defects and cosmetic damages including scratches;
- Consumable parts included in the Circular product, such as batteries, unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials;
- Damage resulting from the use of another product than those supplied by Circular with the Product including the use of external software or application;
- Malfunction cause by an attempt to modify the Products;
- A poor maintenance of the Products by the Customer or any third party other than Circular (as non-limited examples: soiling, oxidation, corrosion, rust,...);
- Technical manipulations, including the modification or the repair of the operating system and/or the Products by the Costumer and in case of a repair by any organization that has not previously been approved by Circular; More broadly any modification that hasn’t previously been approved by Circular;
- The fact that Circular's Products and Services operate uninterrupted and error-free.
Circular is not liable for damages resulting from an inability to follow the instructions for use of the Product.