Our goal is to create the future of personalizedhealth through continuous and proactive biometric monitoring.
We are developing a smart ring with biosensorsthat enables a true 24/7 portable biometric tracking solution. Coupled within-house test kits, the mobile app analyzes the vital signals of its user toprovide in-depth, personalized and actionable analyses on improving theirwell-being.
We don't just monitor vital data but convert itinto actionable recommendations that are unique to the user's situation. TheKIRA digital assistant automatically correlates biosignals to provide advanced,personalized recommendations on improving well-being.
We are a team of about ten motivated people withvaried skills in mechanical prototyping, electronics, software development,data science, marketing and finance.
We are looking for ambitious people, who want tosee the impact of their work on the evolution of a consumer product to become amarket leader.
We are looking for someone to take care ofCircular's image and digital communication with customers and ambassadors as wegrow our first product and launch a new product.
- Development of our visibility and managementof our digital presence: moderation, monitoring, editorial schedules, andanimation of our communities (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok...).
- Implementation of a communication strategyoriented social media: design, creation, writing of content, shooting (videos,photos, stories etc.).
- Update of our news on our website.
- Creation of content related to the helpdesk.
- Management of support agents.
- Connecting with influencers, ambassadors orexternal brands in order to collaborate on marketing operations.
- Realization of e-reputation assessments
- Monitoring of competition and tracking oftrends/new uses of social media/weak signals.
- Very comfortable with English;
- Comfortable on all social networks: Facebook,Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok;
- Rigorous, creative and with excellent writing skills;
-Imaginative and innovative to propose new ideas to develop our visibility;
- In progress or in possession of a degree inbusiness, communication or web.
Highlights of working at Circular:
- An office in Paris (3rd arrondissement) withon-site benefits
- Regular social events
The candidate must be legally eligible to work in France. International travel may be required.
Job Type: Full-time, Internship